Java SpringBoot or Grails Specialist / Devops
B2Boost is looking for a talented Grails or Java SpringBoot specialist, who wishes to follow and assist our company on our continuous journey towards innovation and better DevOps.
With your experience and passion for IT development, you can help us build great solutions to realize our ambitious vision and continuously innovate our platform for the benefit of the company and the clients.
You will be part of the foundation team and responsible for building new B2Boost solutions and enhance existing ones, in coordination with the squad leader, the development team, the project management and operational team.Your initial responsibilities inside the team will be adjusted according to your level of applicable experience.
- Master's degree (or equivalent experience) in computer science/engineering:
- Containerization technologies ....
- Process oriented (repeatability, documentation, proactivity)
- Continuous delivery
- Groovy/Java Requirements:
- Familiarity with Java Virtual Machine ecosystem
- SQL, and relational databases
- Test Driven Development
- Agile and Team oriented Mindset
- User level Linux, Windows
- Working knowledge of Spring framework
- The following skills will make your application stand out:
- Grails framework or SpringBoot
- Rest API design and implementation
- Familiarity with functional programming style
- Other software engineering practices: Design Patterns, Continuous integration
- Scalable MicroServices architectures
- XML, XSD, JSON, CSV
- Docker and similar container architectures
- DevOps, AWS
- Big data processing frameworks, Non-relational databases
- IntelliJ Idea IDE
We believe that our employees well-being, motivation and enthusiasm are at the core of our growth. Our employees' positive feedback, their low turnover and positivism are key signs of their high level of satisfaction. Our wish is that every B2Boost employee feels like an important member of this mid-sized family.
B2Boost believes in next-gen management: We foster quality training and autonomy instead of managerial micro-supervision. Accordingly, we opted for an organic structure composed of independent, self-managing teams nurtured by a collaborative spirit and striving for a company-wide shared success.
Trust & flexibility
We believe mutual trust is the main driver of our company. We intend to fulfill employees' needs by offering a high degree of flexibility, both in terms of working responsibilities as well as work-life balance. In exchange, we expect the employee to remain focused, creative and embrace our collaborative mindset.
Pleasant working environment
High emphasis has been put into the design of our workspace for it to be in line with our way of thinking. We have opted for a brand-new open space allowing for informal interactions between all colleagues. In addition to that, our building offers excellent extra services for everybody to enjoy (leisure & Zen areas, sport facilities, events, and of course, access to gaming consoles).
Positive and open-minded atmosphere
Being driven by strong values while progressing towards common goals, B2Boost consist of a good mix of diverse profiles, nationalities and personalities thus resulting in an enthusiastic atmosphere. It is of the utmost importance for us to maintain and nurture all of this.